Mayan Death Robots (2015)
PC Game | Publisher: SOEDESCO Publishing | Developer: Sileni Studios | 482 MB
Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Genre: Action, Indie | Release Date: 20 November, 2015
Duke it out with massive alien robots during the peak of the Mayan civilization. Nuke, zap, implode, incinerate and destroy your friends in singleplayer or local multiplayer. Win the adoration of your tiny Mayan tribesmen, and keep an eye out for Mayan Gods who will try to crash your party.
* Patience is not a virtue : You never have to wait for your next turn. Each player acts at the same time, so whenever you fire a shot, expect to have the favour returned. Think Worms, but everyone takes their turn at the same time!
* Choose wisely : Pick a robot with unique abilities and weapons form a roster of ten lethal killing machines. Nuke, zap, implode, incinerate and destroy the opposition with your favourite robot and fighting style!
* Practice organized religion : Your tribe of tiny Mayas thinks you are a god descended from heaven, so they worship you and aid you in battle. Give them something to really believe in and blow up the enemy robot and his tribe!
* Muscle out the competition : The actual Mayan gods don't take your blasphemy lightly and come to crash the party. Set aside your differences and team up with your opponent to defeat massive bosses! Feel free to proceed with the face melting afterwards.
* Care for the environment : Use your construction gun to build defences or create a vantage point to rain death on your opponent.
* Survival of the fittest : Think you know what it takes to defeat your opponent? Your robot overlords have some surprises in store to keep you on your toes. Play through the campaign mode to unlock new robots and scenarios that change the way you play the game.
Game Trailer: Click HERE for view Video
Minimum System Requirement
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+, GLSL 1.2+, 256 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 750 MB available space