Learn to add interactive maps to mobile applications with the Google Maps Android API, a free Google Play service included on almost every Android device. It all starts with getting an API key, and integrating the Google Play services library into an Android app project. Then, after an introduction to presenting simple maps, auth David Gassner describes how to set a map's initial state, control the display type and zoom level, wk with map markers, and draw shapes on maps. Plus, discover how to use the Geolocation API to translate location names into map data (and back again), and find a device's current location with the Location Services API.
* Getting a Google Maps API key
* Adding the Google Play services library
* Setting a map's initial state
* Geocoding addresses
* Displaying different types of maps
* Wking with the current location
* Adding and customizing map markers
* Drawing on maps
* Preparing map apps f deployment
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!