You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit, the #1 Mac OS X FTP client.
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 - up to 25 times.
4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
AND ONE MORE THING: TRANSMIT DISK.
With the brand-new Transmit Disk feature, you can now mount any of your favorites in the Finder itself - even if Transmit's not running. These volumes are real: drag files to your SFTP server, save a small graphic to your Amazon S3 bucket directly from Photoshop, or roll your own iDisk-like backup volume. It's all possible in T4.
Requires OS X 10.6.6 or later
Home Page - https://panic.com/transmit/
check my other posts