English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 405 MB
eLearning, Teacher Training, Teaching Tools | Skill level: Beginner level
Udemy instructor's guide
Are you producing online courses but feel like your voice needs a little help?
Maybe you are having trouble with practical things like projection, vocal fatigue, or changes in vocal tone. Let me teach you some practical things you can learn quickly that will help you stand out as an instructor.
My name is Roma Waterman, I have been a professional vocal coach, singer/songwriter, author and speaker for over 20 years. I started teaching online four months ago and have gained over 2000 students during that time. One of the biggest comments I receive is "How can I improve my voice to be a great online instructor?" This is why I created this course!
Let me give you tips you can implement straight away. This is an easy, no fuss, get to the point program that will get you doing what you really want to do....teach, and teach well!
I have created 19 easy to listen to lectures to help you learn fast - so you can get on with the business of producing a winning course. There are PDF Printouts and notes, and simple quizzes to test your knowledge.
As a top vocal instructor I know the in's and out's of what it takes to create a prime voice that sells. You don't need to be a singer or actor to learn these essential tips that many performers use.
What you need is a little bit of time training your voice to perform well to set you up for a lifetime of communicating brilliantly.
This course will help you recognise what makes an amazing online instructor stand out among the rest!
What are the requirements?
- Students will need basic equipment to be able to record voice for online courses
- A willingness to learn new strategies to try and implement them to improve vocal quality.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Implement correct posture, breathing and projection techniques to improve quality and confidence;
- Apply simple tools to calm your nerves and be at peak performance always;
- Understand the factors that can affect your voice (that you may be doing everday)
- Implement practical solutions for factors than can affect your voice;
- Perform a five minute basic warm up to prepare your voice for recording.
- Improve your accent (if you have one) so that it's working for you and not against you;
What is the target audience?
- New instructors wanting to learn the best practices to present well;
- Instructors who are having minimal success and are looking for new ways to improve their delivery.
- You would not need to take this course if your courses are doing well and you feel you have no trouble with presentation and delivery.
How To Improve Your Voice To Teach An Awesome Online Course
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)