UX design expert Dani Ndin shows how developing and communicating empathy produces a me comprehensive and nuanced view of your users that will improve your products. She outlines a practical approach to user research that will help you uncover the principles and reasoning that guide your users' behavi. She describes effective techniques f communicating research results to the design team and f obtaining UX design buy-in from stakeholders.
- Discover the four types of empathy that relate to UX design
- Learn why good UX design requires a well crafted user definition
- Exple best practices f planning research, recruiting participants, and conducting interviews
- Understand the value of interviews, contextual inquiry and ethnography in user research
- Discover how user-goal-driven personas help teams concur on user definitions
- Learn why user journeys and customer experience maps create stakeholder buy-in
- Understand the power of UX/CX strategy documents in creating alignment inside and outside your immediate business stakeholders
- Discern the distinctions and needs f design studios, principles, and briefs
Auth and speaker Dani Ndin is the Direct of UX, Digital Engagement at Pegasystems in Cambridge, MA. Pri to joining Pegasystems, she wked as the Seni UX Designer at Harvard Business Review, and was a Research Associate at the Bentley User Experience Center.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!