Everything you need to know to get started as an Entrepreneur. Learn the core concepts & how to get started today
Interested in becoming an Entrepreneur?
Thinking about quitting your boring 9-5 job for a more exciting career path?
Want to finally gain financial freedom and do more of what you want?
If so, you've come to the right place.
Welcome to the course: Entrepreneurship 101
In this course, we're going to cover everything you need to know to get started as an Entrepreneur.
How to assess yourself and build an Entrepreneurial strategy that complements your personality
How to understand core concepts of Entrepreneurship, like the business life cycle, the process of starting a business, scaleability, MVPs, Entrepreneurial leverage and much more.
How to pick the right entrepreneurial path for you: the side, the lifestyle, and the startup entrepreneur
How to understand & use new disruptive business models to find and take advantage of business opportunities
How to start coming up with business ideas today; business ideas that are not only insightful but complement your skills & personality
How to pre-validate your ideas and determine whether or not they'll be successful without spending $1
How to find and secure investment for your venture through all the means available: loans, friends & family, angel investors, crowd funding, bootstrapping, & venture capital.
And so much more.
Ready to get started?
Join the course!
About the instructor:
Top rated Udemy Instructor with over 630+ 5 star reviews.
Teaches 10 different courses on Entrepreneurship through Udemy, Skillshare, & One Month.
All courses by the instructor have 99% positive reviews with an average of 4.97 stars.
Startup founder for 5 years, raised 3 rounds of capital worth several millions of dollars
Worked as a VC and was in charge of deal flow in Silicon Valley. Oversaw investments in large companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, & Tesla.
Currently owns and runs Sprintkick, a web agency, that builds web and mobile apps for 20+ Fortune 500 companies. Created and launched over 100+ apps in the last 4 years.
What are the requirements?
- Familiarity with common companies will help but is not necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 38 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Understand and apply all the core concepts of Entrepreneurship
- Tell the difference between the realities of Entrepreneurship & the common myths
- Assess their own personality through the lens of Entrepreneurship & know how to find partners that have what they are lacking
- Focus in on the key traits and aspects needed to be successful as an Entrerpreneur
- Understand the Optimistic Deterministic framework of the future
- Understand and focus their Entrepreneurial efforts according to the correct venture process flow
- Align their efforts with the correct type of entrepreneur they want to become
- Understand the roles and expectations from them as their idea conceptualizes and grows
- Pick between what type of business best suits them
- Understand the concept of business modeling, and how new business models are creating exponentially more opportunity
- Understand and apply the concept of Scalability as an assessment tool
- Understand the correct & factual nature of business idea creation and set their expectations realistically
- Assess what skills and passions they have and apply them towards ideation
- Use 3 common techniques to come up with great business ideas
- Use 5 different techniques for easy validation of a business idea
- Understand the core concepts behind the Lean Startup Framework
- Understand how to create a pitch experiment & MVP based off their business idea
- Understand what options are available for financing their business
- Plan a strategy for attracting and pitching angel investors and venture capitsal
- Assess the viability of taking a small business loan and whether or not this is a good option strategically
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in becoming an Entrepreneur
- Anyone interested in starting their own business and becoming self employed
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!