Apple introduced Swift in June 2014, describing it as Objective-C without the C. Yet with version 2, announced in June 2015, Swift is pulling away from its Objective-C igins and breaking new ground as a modern language that is safe, fast, and expressive. In this training course, Scott Gardner will take you through each component of the language, explaining what you need to know to become proficient in programming with Swift, from concepts to hands-on coding. Scott covers data types, control statements, functions, classes and structures, and much me. Completing this course will prepare you to use Swift to develop apps f iPhone and iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
* Installing Xcode
* Creating and using playgrounds
* Defining variables and constants
* Wking with strings
* Using arrays, dictionaries, sets, and tuples
* Perfming operations
* Controlling program flow
* Wking with functions and closures
* Defining classes, structures, and enumerations
* Defining and adopting protocols
* Extending types
* Generic programming
* Using access control
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!