Adobe InCopy CC 2015 v18.104.22.168 (Mac OS X) | 703 MB
Get everyone on the same page. With InCopy CC, writers, editors, and designers can work simultaneously on a single document without overwriting each others contributions. Now with support for Retina displays, new ways to find fonts quickly, and other features to help you work smoothly.
Parallel collaborative workflow: InCopy integrates tightly with Adobe InDesign to let writers, editors, and designers work simultaneously on a single document without overwriting one anothers contributions.
Modern UI: InCopy has a sleek new look. Now you control the brightness of the user interface so you can see your layouts more clearly.
HiDPI and Retina display support: From text to complex artwork, every element of your design will have greater clarity and vibrancy thanks to support for the high-resolution Retina display on the new MacBook Pro.
Font search enhancements: Find the perfect font - fast. Search for any portion of a font name. Mark your favorites to display only those fonts. Quickly find the right font for your layout by using the arrow keys to browse through fonts and see each one applied to your selected text.
Adobe Exchange panel: Adobe Exchange is a great source for extensions, plug-ins, templates, and more. Some resources are free; others are available to buy. All have been created to bring extra functionality to InCopy.
Flexible page views: Edit in the view most suited to your current task. Galley View displays 100 accurate line breaks. Story View gives you faster word processing. And Layout View lets you edit text in context.PDF.
and much more ...
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.7 (64-bit.), 10.8 (64-bit.),10.9 (64-bit), 10.10 (64-bit).
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2,5 GB of free hard disk space for installation. During installation, additional free space required (installed on a removable flash memory device or volume with the file system, which is case sensitive, can not)
- The screen is 1024x768 (recommended 1280x800)
- It is recommended to use the software QuickTime 10.x
- The mandatory software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to Web services require an Internet connection and registration