English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 105 MB
eLearning, Development, Development Tools | Skill level: All level
Come along and learn Python Programming Language by Building a Reconnaissance Scanner
This Python course starts with an Ebook which contains all the information about the Python Programming Language. We will move ahead in the next section by start building a tool in Python which is used by security analyst in their day to day job. The tool is "Python Reconnaissance Scanner" which can be used to scan any website that is live over internet and it can provide you with very useful information. This information includes =>
1) Top level Domain Name
2) IP Address
4) Nmap Port Scan
This course includes full source code of the tool and e pdf which you can go through if you are facing any problem with the video lectures.
Don't hesitate to ask questions in the discussion section as I will be always there to help you.
Join the course and start your Python Journey!
What are the requirements?
- A little knowledge of Python (any version) and Ubuntu will be good.
- If not, come along you will learn as we move further in the course.
- A system with Ubuntu and a working iinternet connection.
- If using windows, don't worry ( we will use a cloud based IDE which has Ubuntu installed ).
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 20 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn how to use Python 2.x and Python 3.x in Ubuntu.
- Learn how to use a cloud based IDE for development.
- Learn to code application with Python 3.x
- Learn how to use modules in Python - OS, IO, URLLIB and many more.
- Build a Reconnaissance Scanner that will scan any website that is available over internet and will provide you with results in a file.
What is the target audience?
- This Python course is for all those who want to start programming in Python 2.x or Python 3.x
- This course is for all those who wants to build an application with Python and wants to advance his/her Python skills.
- This course is for all those who wants to learn how to use a cloud based IDE.
- This course is for all college students and software engineers who have a knowledge of programming or wants to add new skills to their portfolio.