Logic Pro X 10.2.0 and 79 Video Tutorials | 8.7 GB
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Powerful new tools for professional music creation, processing and mixing sound built into a modern interface to quickly obtain high-quality results and easy operation wherever you go.
Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and cycles — everything you need to create amazing-sounding music.
What's new in version 10.2
• Introducing Alchemy is a great synthesizer to manipulate samples
— Synthesizer new generation with multiple generators of sound (including additive, spectral, granular and formant oscillators), virtual analog synthesis, and sempler.
More than 3000 ready-made presets for all types of electronic music such as electronic dance music, hip-hop, rock, and music for images.
— Built-in browser search presets by keywords to quickly find sounds.
— Easily analyze and change the sounds using the controls performance, such as Transform Pad.
— Match up to 4 synthesizing modules to create complex layered sounds.
— Virtual analog oscillators to exactly recreate the sounds of classic synths.
— A huge collection of analog modeled filters and effects filters to create a vintage sound with a complex tonal structure.
— Create animated dynamic tools with over 100 modulation sources, including a flexible LFO, envelope generators, AHDSR and MSEG, as well as step-by-step sequencers.
— Manipulate samples and combine them in new ways using a set of tools for morphing and re-synthesis.
— Import the EXS24 instrument or create new instruments using a broad range of functions of the sampler.
— Use arpeggiators to 4 sound sources independently from each other to turn simple chords into complex compositions.
— On-Board effects, including reverb, modulation, delay, compression and distortion effects.
• New Transform Pad with tabs and X/Y panel of the Smart Controls for tools Alchemy
• Added support for Force Touch trackpad
• Added the ability to use image files to create your own icons for tracks
• 1000 new Apple Loops created on the basis of numerous tools and genres including electronic dance music, hip-hop, indie, disco, funk and Blues.
• Multiple improvements to increase stability and connection
Release year: 2015
Platform: Intel only
Tablet: Program treated (does not require data entry/enter any data)
System requirements: Minimum system requirements
• 4 GB of RAM.
• Screen with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels or higher.
• OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
• Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins.
• At least 5 GB of free disk space. 35 GB of additional materials can be downloaded from the app.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed