Learn the effective project Plannig, Perfming, Controlling, in der to Increase Collabation and Boost Productivity
Project management - discipline of planning, ganizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. A project is a tempary endeav with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change added value. The tempary nature of projects stands in contrast with ongoing business operations.
In many ganizations in our fast-paced-technology-intensive wld, вЂњjust do it" is a way of life. Managers believe they can't affd the time it takes to practice good project management. However, it has become increasingly imptant that we manage and control our wk and our businesses me efficiently.
ganizations are turning to project management to help them plan and control their businesses. As a result, Project Management is recognized as one of the fastest growing professions today. This course provides the basics f project managers by introducing essential project management concepts and methods. Through discussion, wkshops and real wld examples, participants learn how to identify project components, ganize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project - documenting lessons learned.
What are the requirements?
- ZERO prerequisite
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Build a solid foundation of project management knowledge, techniques and tools in this course that covers the entire project life cycle.
- Ensure that your projects are set-up f success from the start.
- Learn the basics f effectively gathering and documenting requirements.
- Develop an integrated project plan including realistic scope, schedules, budgets, and risksвЂ"and turn that plan into successful action.
- Learn how to effectively track and rept on project progress.
- Gain the respect of your project team and build credibility with top management.
What is the target audience?
- Individuals who are new to project management.
- AaccidentalвЂќ project managers (f whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs).
- Business analysts
- Subject-matter experts from any field who contribute to projects, managers responsible f projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes.
- College high School students interested in project management.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!