O'Reilly - Managing For People Who Hate Managing
English | October 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr 46 min | 475 MB
Be A Success By Being Yourself
More often than not, professional success means becoming a manager. Yet nobody prepared you for how to deal with the emotions, conflicts, and personalities you'll encounter in that role. In this video workshop, consultant Devora Zack teaches the tools you need succeed-and even thrive!-as a manager.
Zack introduces two primary management styles-thinkers and feelers-and helps you develop a management style that fits who you really are. With the help of enlightening examples, dynamic exercises, and lifesaving tips, she guides you through a range of challenging situations, demonstrating how her innovative approach makes managing less of a stumble in the dark. - Discover why many people dislike the role of "manager"
- Identify and accept your temperament
- Learn how to capitalize on your strengths
- Explore the Thinker-Feeler personality spectrum
- Examine the interplay between thinking-feeling and introversion-extroversion
- Apply The Platinum Rule, the ERSA method, and numerous other cutting edge tools
- Gain techniques to identify others' styles and motivate based on their primary drivers
- Increase your self-awareness
Devora Zack, CEO of Only Connect Consulting, is a global keynote speaker, consultant, and coach with 100+ clients such as Cornell University, Smithsonian, Australian Institute of Management, U.S. Department of Education, and Mensa. Her books, Singletasking, Networking for People Who Hate Networking, and Managing for People Who Hate Managing, are published in over 25 languages. She has been featured on ABC-TV, Fox Business, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fast Company.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!