"Imagine, Design and Build Web Applications The Professional Ruby on Rails Developer Course provides a though introduction to Web Applications Development using the Rails framewk. This course is both f students who have no experience in programming at all and also f students who have tried Ruby on Rails in the past but want to take their skills to the next level."
Why Ruby on Rails? Since its introduction, Ruby on Rails has rapidly become one of the most powerful tools f building web applications f startups and existing software houses. Some of the top sites using Ruby on Rails are Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, LivingSocial, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, Yellow Pages and much me.
This course provides a very structured approach of teaching Rails and how to use Rails to implement ideas. It teaches the techniques to make the code wk f the student. There will be lectures, homewk and practice exercises. There will be references to free resources available on the internet to supplement the course materials.
A big focus of this course is practice and understanding fundamentals. Most of the code is done from scratch limiting the use of shtcuts, generats, absolutely no scaffolding "magic". This is also accomplished by diving right in and using a pre-configured Ruby on Rails development environment in the cloud eliminating time required to setup a local development environment and the roadblocks that go with it.
Some key aspects of this course are:
- 94 lectures and 15+ hours of content
- Rails 4 using cloud-based Integrated Development Environment
- Wking with git f version control and github as code reposity, including cloning apps
- Rails MVC structure in-depth - Models, Views, Controllers
- Conceptualization and Design using wireframing tools
- Building own authentication system from scratch using default Rails stack, including admin feature, log in/logout and signup
- Wking with Bootstrap f UI, Amazon Web Services f file/image hosting, file uploaders, Gravatars
- Test Driven Development (TDD) f certain features using Minitest
- Model and non-model backed fms, implementing like/dislike voting feature
- Migrations, one-to-many and many-to-many associations at the database layer and implementation using Rails and ActiveRecd
- much, much me!
What are the requirements?
A modern browser and internet connection
No pri programming knowledge required, it'll all be picked up during the course
Pri knowledge of basic HTML, CSS will be useful but not necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 96 lectures and 17 hours of content!
Design and build web applications
Learn Ruby on Rails and how to rapidly prototype ideas
Take a maj stride towards becoming a web applications developer
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn how to build web applications
Anyone who has dabbled with Rails but is unable to take the next step and code their own ideas
Programmers who want to expand their skills and learn Ruby on Rails
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!