English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 198 MB
eLearning, Teacher Training, Instructional Design | Skill level: All level
A quick course on teaching students how to create Udemy course images easily, quickly, and for free!
Are you having trouble creating a course image for your own Udemy course?
Have you spent hours trying to design a course image, only to have it rejected by Udemy's review team?
How many times have you spent money hiring a designer, only to receive a course image that is unprofessional?
In this course, I will show you exactly how to get the best course image possible! First, we will look at Udemy's quality standards so that you know exactly what Udemy looks for in a good image. Then we will look at some of the top 50 course images that are currently being displayed throughout the Udemy platform. After that, I will show you exactly how you can create your own course image for free, outsource it to other designers, or let Udemy create one for you. Finally, Ill show you how to submit your course image to the Udemy platform.
Don't spend countless hours trying to figure out how get the right course image. This Udemy Quick Course will get you up to speed and running in no time. Enroll today and find out just how easy it is to create stunning course images that will stand out above the rest!
What are the requirements?
- Nothing is required to take these lectures if you are interested in making your own image for a Udemy course.
- Having a course started on Udemy allows you to use these lessons immediately.
- Canva is used to create the images in this course. Canva is a free tool online that allows you to create custom images with templates and free graphics. You may be charged $1 for any premium images or graphics that you purchase directly through Canva.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- You will understand Udemy quality standards when creating a course image.
- Create your own course images for Udemy quickly, easily, and for free.
- You will have a better understanding of basic graphic design theory in creating course images.
- Know where to outsource your course images and how to let Udemy create a course image just for you.
What is the target audience?
- New Udemy Instructors who need a course image.
- Experienced Udemy instructors who want to make their course image better.
- Graphic Design Artists who want to create course images for Udemy instructors.