Family Tree Maker 2014 220.127.116.110 (x86) / 18.104.22.1680 (x64) | 714 MB
With dozens of exciting new features and enhancements to simplify your tasks, Family Tree Maker version 2014 makes building and sharing your family tree easier than ever. Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore new enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. And the more robust and reliable TreeSync™ lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you're accessing and sharing the very latest.
10 more reasons to get the new Family Tree Maker:
1. Access interactive street and satellite maps - View important locations in your ancestors' lives. Or create a migration map showing where events in their lives took place.
2. Easily organize media - Add photos, documents, audio and video in one, easy-to-access location. Link media to multiple people in your tree and incorporate them into charts and reports.
3. Share your work with others - Use templates to create beautiful family trees or design your own with powerful charting tools. Enhance charts with backgrounds, embellishments and family photos.
4. Discover new family members - Follow hints from Ancestry.com, the world's largest family history resource.
5. Create Smart Stories - Transform facts from your tree into stories that update automatically as you update your tree.
6. Simplify source creation - Use templates to source everything from online databases to vital records.
7 .Use standard location names - Use the place authority database to enter place names consistently and in a standard format.
8 .Explore data like never before - Use new and improved reports to gather information and export it in a variety of formats. Save settings in one report and apply them to others.
9. Navigate your tree with ease - View multiple generations, navigate to any individual in your tree with a click of the mouse and add or edit life events.
10. Import data from other genealogy programs - Open files created in Legacy™ Family Tree, The Master Genealogist™ and FamilySearch™ Personal Ancestral Files.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 675 MB for installation
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Display 1024 x 768 resolution
- DVD Drive
- Internet connection required