Mash-up: Where pencil meets pixels guides you through a fun and engaging digital art project where you will learn how to enhance your traditional art into a digital masterpiece that you can share with friends & family, your social media circles-everyone! Enrolling in this easy-to-follow class will inspire you to create a wide range of digital mixed-media pieces using stock photography, custom brushes, textured backgrounds and your own photos and artwork.
Using traditional art materials, a scanner and Photoshop, you will learn how to:
· Develop a beginning to intermediate photoshop skillset by enrolling in an entertaining class project, not by reading a boring how-to manual
· Manipulate scanned images by adding color, texture and text using Photoshop
· Emulate the look of oil, pastel or watercolor as it appears in traditional art, creating your own custom brushes in Photoshop, to give your art project a personalized look and feel.
· Digitally compose your work using Photoshop layers, masks, clipping paths
· Add "wow" to your work using various Photoshop effects and filters
Whether you are a mixed-media artist, graphic designer, illustrator, photographer, or just love to be creative...Mash-up: Where pencil meets pixels is for you!]
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!