DEVONthink Pro Office is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done. DEVONthink saves all your documents, keeps them organized, and recalls them whenever you need them. Now there's no need to store Office files, PDFs, bookmarks or other information in separate apps.
- Keep your data together in one place
- Scan your paper and make it searchable
- Archive email together with your other correspondence
- Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
- Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC
Get organized, effortlessly
DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easy-to-backup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
Be more productive
Don't fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its built-in artificial intelligence.
Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique "See also" function.
Create something new
It’s not about data, it’s about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool.
Collect, analyze, summarize, write: With DEVONthink you have all you need in one app that actively supports your workflow. View all your data in one place, use our innovative approach to tags to quickly organize documents, and write in the enhanced rich text editor. Use manual or automatic Wiki-style links to effortlessly cross-reference your work. DEVONthink's two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible.
Store your documents in the self-contained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD®-like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow. Send links to your documents to any app which handles web addresses (URLs), e.g. OmniFocus or Mail, or export your documents in their original file format. DEVONthink doesn’t hold your data hostage.
Keep everything in sync
Use DEVONthink on all your Macs and synchronize your databases between them at the press of a button. Work effortlessly with the same data in your team.
Connect your databases to another copy of DEVONthink or add them to a "sync store" on Dropbox, your own WebDAV server, or just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick. Keep all your databases in sync automatically at regular intervals or at any time you click the sync button.
The Pro advantage
DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options.
Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a real-time analysis of your data.
AppleScript support, Automator actions, and script-driven smart templates let you integrate DEVONthink with other software. The sky's the limit!
Go paperless now
Let's face it. Even though we use our computers as much as possible, paper happens. Letters, invoices, receipts, magazine articles can join your digital files, scanned and fully searchable. Just place your document scanner right above your wastebasket. DEVONthink Pro Office works with all scanners compatible with OS X's Image Capture and uses ABBYY FineReader technology for making scans searchable.
Archive your email, too
Using DEVONthink is all about creating a seamless workflow. Add your email to your database and mix it freely with other files relevant to your projects. Email yourself documents and use rules in Apple Mail to add them to your database automatically. DEVONthink Pro Office even integrates your favorite instant messaging apps. DEVONthink Pro Office stores messages transparently in their original format.
• Better Tinderbox integration. Multiple copied notes can now be pasted to DEVONthink Pro Office including backlinks and tags; DEVONthink Pro Office creates plain or rich notes depending on the pasted contents. Requires Tinderbox 6.3.2 or later.
• Copied or dragged selections of PDF documents include images on OS X El Capitan or later. Converting PDF documents to rich texts retains images too.
• Updated web interface allows Firefox to display PDF documents rather than just Safari.
• Offline archives created with the Download Manager are used for bookmarks or opening links in tabs if there's no internet connection. In addition, offline archives in all currently opened databases are now used.
• Creating a new group adds the group immediately to the recent destinations.
• File > Import > Contacts reuses already created groups.
• The panel for creating or editing sheets now supports multiple selections as well as Edit > Select All and Edit > Deselect All.
• Activity panel.
• Adding the global inbox to the Finder sidebar is faster and more reliable.
• VoiceOver support.
• Overall reliability and performance.
Fixed (OS X 10.11 El Capitan)
• Issue with dragging multiple email messages to the Sorter.
• Issue with unreliable installation of Clip to DEVONthink.
• Issue where Clip to DEVONthink couldn't always capture paginated PDF documents on OS X Yosemite and El Capitan.
• Issue with deadlocks caused by PDF sidebar.
• Issue where footers and headers were flipped when printing web views.
• Crash of Sorter after deleting a group that has been already deleted in DEVONthink Pro Office.
• Crash when closing DEVONthink Pro Office after scanning.
• Glitches of panel to create sheets or to edit columns of existing sheets.
• Issue of File > Import > From Scanner or Camera where it couldn't find the scanner's functional unit, i.e. flatbed, sheet feeder.
• Issues where the destination property was ignored when creating a document using File > Import > From Scanner or Camera.
• Issue where printed PDF documents weren't automatically rotated.
• Issue where smart groups named without alpha-numeric characters couldn't be created.
• Issue where corrupted or not supported EXIF comments could bloat the index.
• Issue where window titles weren't updated after renaming a database via sync or AppleScript.
• Issue where an internal calculation could freeze DEVONthink Pro Office for some time in case of documents with thousands of pages.
• Issue where inserting an image into an RTF document right after another attachment duplicated the first attachment instead of inserting the new one.
• Issue that created unnecessary Console messages.
• Minor bugs and glitches.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8.5 or later
Home Page - http://www.devontechnologies.com/