Udemy - The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer Course (2015)
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~275 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 48.0 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 2.7 GB
Genre: Development / Web Development | Language: English | +Project Files
The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer Course provides a thorough introduction to Web Applications Development using the wildly popular Ruby on Rails framework. With over 22 hours of engaging video lectures and text follow-up lectures with directions, references and all the code used in the videos, this course is designed to take students with no programming/web development experience to accomplished Ruby on Rails developers while being just as useful for students who have experience coding in Rails and want to take their skills to the next level or students who are making the the switch to Ruby on Rails from other frameworks.
Why Ruby on Rails? Since its introduction, Ruby on Rails has rapidly become one of the most powerful and popular tools for building web applications for both startups and existing software houses. Some of the top sites using Ruby on Rails are Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, LivingSocial, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, Yellow Pages and much more. Ruby on Rails developers command some of the highest salaries in the development world and are in high demand.
This course takes a very structured approach of teaching Rails starting with Ruby - the programming language behind Rails. Everything from "Hello World" to Object Oriented Programming is covered. Students acquire skills rapidly utilizing homework assignments, quizzes, coding exercises and free web based resources alongside the video lectures. The text lectures also provide reference material after each video, it's like having multiple books in addition to the videos to guide students through the course.
At first all the code is done from scratch limiting the use of shortcuts and generators so students can understand what's really going on under the hood of Rails applications and can design them the way they want. Then with solid knowledge and understanding already in place, rapid prototyping methods are introduced in later parts of the course, showing use of generators and scaffolding.
Some key features of this course are:
- 214 lectures and 22+ hours of video content
- Ruby programming from writing your first program to say "Hello World" to Object Oriented Programming while building multiple mini-projects along the way
- Rails 4 using cloud-based Integrated Development Environment so no setup necessary
- Git for version control, Github as code repository, Heroku for production deployment
- Working with Amazon Web Services S3 bucket for storage, Sendgrid for production email functionality
- Custom credit card form creation and working with Stripe API to implement payment processing functionality
- Rails MVC structure in-depth - Models, Views, Controllers
- Design and conceptualization using wireframing tools
- Building authentication systems from scratch using default Rails stack, including admin feature, log in/logout and signup at first, then learning how to use Devise and then extend the basic functionality provided by Devise to customize it and speed up authentication systems
- Bootstrap for UI styling
- Learning to build test suites by writing Unit, Functional and Integration tests
- Migrations, one-to-many and complex many-to-many associations at the database layer and implementation with Rails using ActiveRecord
- much, much more!
What are the requirements?
Modern browser and internet connection
No prior programming or web app development experience of any kind necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 214 lectures and 24 hours of content!
Learn how to rapidly prototype ideas and turn them into presentable apps
Become a Professional Ruby on Rails developer
Design and build virtually any web app you can imagine
Apply for jobs at software companies as Ruby on Rails developer
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to be a web app developer: This is a complete course which starts with Ruby and ends with creating multiple web apps with Rails.
Anyone who wants to learn to code: Ruby is a language built with programmer happiness in mind
Anyone who wants to bring their web app ideas to life
Anyone who wants to start their own startup with their own apps
[center]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( UploadRocket )