English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 1.94 GB
eLearning, Business, Other | Skill level: All level
Learn everything from speaker management to planning and marketing your event, and sample materials are provided!
This course teaches you everything you need to know to plan a premier conference.
You'll learn about every step of the process, and we'll even share all the templates and organizational tools that we've created to streamline the process. Also included is an action plan which details all the steps you'll need to take along the way, and when to take them.
We'll cover getting speakers, promoting your event, sponsors, logistics, and managing your conference planning team. Whether you are a student interested in planning their first conference, or an event planner wanting to throw a big event, this course will help you find success!
Sign up today and learn the framework and strategy to host a top conference!
What are the requirements?
- There's nothing you need to know before taking this course! I'll explain everything you need to know from marketing to operations, speaker management and team leadership!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 34 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Host a premier conference
- Secure big name speakers and corporate sponsors
- Build a winning conference team
- Maximize your audience
- Stay on schedule while organizing your conference
What is the target audience?
- This conference organizaion course is for amateur event planners who want don't want to drop the ball when planning their conference.
- This course is for planners with high ambitions for their conference and who want to organize an event that they can be proud of.