There are two editions of Font Fitting Room available, Standard and Deluxe. The Standard edition has all of the features to manage and preview your both installed and yet to be installed fonts, whereas the Deluxe version provides a flexible set manager tool to organize your fonts for maximum efficiency. It handles the most popular font types used on PC today, helps you to easily add them to and remove from your system. Supported font types include: True Type font (*.ttf, *.ttc), Open Type font(*.ttf, *.ttc,*.otf),PostScript Type 1 font(*.pfm,*.pfb), and Microsoft Windows font (*.fnt, *.fon).
Features Specific to Deluxe edition:
* Font Sets Management:The font set management functions helps you mark a group of fonts from different places to be treated as a collection set that could be activated or deactivated simultaneously. You can also select a font set for preview without activating it at all.
* Child-Parent hierarchy set structure provides a highly intuitive way to visually group fonts and supports inheritance.
This feature enable you to create children sets under a parent set, sharing fonts in parent set, and managing fonts in a hierarchical way.
However you are not required to build such nested sets if the plain flat sets structure is more suitable for you.
* Drag-and-drop is supported. You can drag-and-drop a set to move it around, or drag a folder from Explorer and drop in "Font Sets" tab/bar to create a new set.
* Shortcuts Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X and DEL are supported. You can copy font file/folder from Explorer or "Browse" tab/bar, then paste in "Font Sets" tab/bar to add font records or create a new set. Or, you can copy file records from set, and paste them to Explorer or "Browse" tab/bar to make a backup of those fonts in a new location. Cut/Paste is supported within the sets to help you move font records freely between sets.
* New/Open/Save operations are available for set management database file(s), so you are able to work in different place with the same font sets.
* Each font set has a "default font path", that is set to the folder of fonts which are added in when the set is empty. The set path can be altered as font files moved around to another place in the disk, so as to avoid adding them again once the files location changes.
Font Fitting Room works with all of the most popular font types. The program lets you print out a list of the font previews. I find this handy because sometimes a font looks a bit different when it's actually printed on paper. Another neat feature is called "ClearType Tuning" which lets you adjust the contrast, smoothing, and so on. This feature is very handy if you're using an LCD monitor. The program is easy-to-use and has a nice interface. If you're really into fonts, you'll want to check this product out.
OS : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/8.1
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.apolisoft.com/