Nonlinear Control Systems II (Communications and Control Engineering)
by Alberto Isidori
English | 1999 | ISBN: 1852331887 | 293 pages | PDF | 3.4 MB
From the Back Cover
This book incorporates recent advances in the design of feedback laws to the purpose of globally stabilizing nonlinear systems via state or output feedback. It is a continuation of the first volume by Alberto Isidori on Nonlinear Control Systems. Specifically this second volume will cover:
* Stability analysis of interconnected nonlinear systems. The notion of Input-to-State stability and its role in analysing stability of cascade-connected or feedback-connected systems. The notion of dissipativity and its consequences (passivity and "gain").
* Robust stabilization in the case of parametric uncertainties. The case of state feedback: global or semi-global stabilization. The case of output feedback: semi-global stabilization.
* Robust stabilization in the case of unstructured perturbations. Feedback design via the small-gain approach. Robust semi-global stabilization via output feedback.
* Methods for asymptotic tracking, disturbance rejection and model following. Global and semi-global analysis.
* Normal forms for multi-input multi-output nonlinear systems form a global point of view. Their role in feedback design."
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)