What people have been saying about C++ Better Explained
"I followed your C++ Better Explained tutials, you are awesome bro. Better than my PhD lecturers" - Vidura Adikari
"I was failing the C++ programming assessments because my lecturer was terrible at teaching the material. I then discovered the C++ Better Explained book and I was able to understand the concepts in less than an hour and teach it to my struggling peers" - Mohammad Alsarraf
"This is a really nice resource, I will spread it around to people to they know it's there, a lot of people in my C++ class that I am taking is having issues as well cause of a hrible instruct" - Ronald Wills
If you have been struggling to learn object ientated programming in C++, this video course is finally going to help you understand it.
This video course is taught by someone who once had no idea what he was doing when he first started learning how to program in C++. It will save you hours of frustration as most other C++ resources assume you know everything about object ientated programming.
How is this course different from other C++ video courses and books
The concepts are explained as simply as possible in plain English where most other C++ video courses and books get far too technical with concepts
Visual Diagrams and flowcharts are included to intuitively understand what is happening instead of lines of example code and paragraphs which beginners cannot understand
Straight to the point code examples that are clearly documented and broken down step by step instead of complicated examples that barely explain anything
Who should take this course
Anyone who is brand new to object ientated programming in C++
Anyone who has spent hours struggling to learn C++ from other bland books and resources
People with the desire to learn and master the skill of programming in C++ which can lead to a wonder of opptunities
- Setting up a project in Visual Studio
- Fundamentals of a C++ program
- Handling Syntax Errs
- Variables and data types
- Basic input and output
- Program control statements
- Input and Output with files
- Virtual functions and polymphism
What are the requirements?
- You will need Visual Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Start programming your own applications in C++
- Understand maj programming concepts
- Understand C++ Object ientated Features
What is the target audience?
- Complete beginners to C++
- Anyone who has spent hours and hours struggling to learn C++ with other bland books and resources
- People with the desire to learn and master the skill of programming in C++ which can lead to a wonder of opptunities
- This course is not f intermediate and advance programmers
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!