Adobe mobile apps enable designers and artists to take their sketching and ideation wkflows on the go-anywhere they can bring a smartphone tablet. In this course, auth Tony Harmer introduces the Capture CC and Comp CC apps, as he pulls together the various parts of a poster design. He shows how to define cols, draw shapes, and lay out the poster, as well as create brushes f use in Photoshop and Illustrat. By following along, members will come to understand the power of the apps and how the toolset can play an imptant role in their creative process. Tony finishes by taking the project into the maj Creative Cloud players: Illustrat, InDesign, and Photoshop.
* Drawing and defining the basic shapes in Capture CC
* Creating the poster cols with Capture CC
* Creating brushes to paint the poster with Capture CC
* Laying out the poster in Comp CC
* Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrat, InDesign, and Photoshop
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!