The future of typography is now. It's a future where type is conquering motion, space, and interaction to play across all media. Imagine type that is alive and dynamic, that adapts to the environment. This is transmedia typography, type that can be expressed in a variety of visual environments, including screen-based, print-based, and emerging media. This course adapts Brad Bartlett's acclaimed transmedia typography class taught at Art Center College of Design and introduces mediatecture (aka media architecture), a ground-breaking course developed by Nik Hafermaas. Bartlett and Hafermaas exple the new ecosystems that typography now resides in and the tools (such as senss and projects) that designers can use to develop their own transmedia typography projects. They also provide an outlook on the rich career opptunities in this exciting new and cutting-edge space.
* Developing dynamic identities
* Expling data-driven and generative logotypes
* Spatializing letterfms with scale and dimension
* Applying transmedia typography across analog and digital media
* Expling typography in emerging and augmented environments
* Developing typography f scenography and mediatecture
* Wking with transmedia tools and video stytelling
* Expling commercial applications such as mediatecture
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!