Capo 3.4 Multilangual | MacOSX | 19.1 MB
Capo is THE practice app for guitarists and musicians. It is a revolutionary tool for those who want to get better at playing the music they love. Capo will automatically detect and display the chords in your songs, allow you to transcribe notes, slow down your music without affecting its pitch and much more! With its easy-to-use, award winning interface and sophisticated technology, no longer will you look through your favourite bands music wondering what you can learn but rather what you want to learn next.
MODIFY MUSIC WITH CAPO:
* Use Capo's "mastering-quality time stretching engine" to speed-up or slow-down songs without affecting pitch or song quality.
* Transpose songs and see the chords adjust automatically.
* Utilize Capo's effects to better hear parts of the song you're trying to learn (mono, graphic equalizer, vocal reduction)
PRACTICE WITH CAPO:
* Set regions for looping using Capo's built-in beat detection engine.
* Use Capo's speed adjustment abilities when looping to help you practice a particular part of a song repeatedly until you can play it perfectly.
* Add a metronome to keep you in time during practice, or to count you in before your loops.
TRANSCRIBE WITH CAPO:
* Capo's "Chord Intelligence" engine will automatically detect the chords in your song - giving you a head start.
* Easily edit, add or correct any chord detection results that come up short.
* Utilize Capo's Spectrogram to add notes generating tablature of solos or other detailed parts of the song.
* Easily change the notation from guitar to bass, mandolin, ukulele or 5-string bass chords and/or modify the tuning.
* Add a 'virtual capo' at any fret.
* Lefties...we got you covered. Easily flip the display of the chord boxes for easier reading.
EXPORT YOUR WORK WITH CAPO:
* Export pitch- and speed-corrected audio for use outside Capo, as well as its chord and note entries for use in scoring or other MIDI-compatible applications.
SAVE & SHARE YOUR PROJECTS WITH CAPO:
* Save your pitch and speed settings, as well as your region, chord, and note entries, in self-contained Projects so the next time you want to practice you can pick up where you left off learning.
* Share your Projects using email, AirDrop, Messages, or simply by copying a file to another Mac to collaborate with students or other band members.
* Synchronize projects via iCloud.
What's New in Version 3.4
This update is all about Isolation! It completely replaces our old effects, and is powered by Neptune: our powerful new audio isolation engine that helps you isolate or eliminate guitars, bass, vocals, and anything else you're trying to hear more clearly. You'll find it in the spot where the effects used to be, in the In-Song Settings. When enabled, just sweep the panning slider around to find the instrument you're after, and tweak the width and frequency range to narrow in on the sound.
We also spent some time fixing various little bugs and crashes all over the place to make Capo better overall. Crashes are much easier to fix thanks to your crash submissions, so we'd like to thank you again for sending those in. Rock on! Capo 3.4 requires OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later, including support for OS X El Capitan (10.11).
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese