McDSP 4040 Retro Limiter v126.96.36.199 | 62 MB
The 4040 Retro Limiter combines a look-ahead brick wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage. All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
Retro plug-ins are a line of ‘classics' that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
For more information, check out the Colin's Corner article about this product.
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Up to 36 dB of signal gain
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions