Do you have repeatable and predictable actions to apply to your massive photo collection? Actions like: resizing, converting, date/time stamping, cropping, watermarking, renaming, and so on? Since 2005 we've been working hard to make BatchPhoto the best tool for automating those repeatable actions!
- Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs.
- Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more.
- Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names.
- Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
- Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
- Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits.
- Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras.
- Create PDF albums from multiple photos for easy sharing.
- Edit photos with custom profiles, directly from Windows® Explorer's right-click menu.
- Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity.
Annotate & Decorate:
- Automatically imprint the original date and time on dozens of digital photos.
- Add single or multi-line text comments to pictures.
- Decorate your photos with classic picture frames.
- Protect photos with watermarks as either text or logos.
- Add grunge, vintage, and shape borders to pictures in batch mode.
- Add vintage picture frames to batches of photos.
- Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space.
- Automatically crop images to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
- Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel.
- Automatically rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape.
- Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches.
- Rotate photos by a specified number of degrees.
- Automatically adjust the contrast of dozens of photos in one session.
- Sharpen pictures by enhancing edge contrast.
- Accurately adjust contrast levels.
- Automatically adjust gamma levels.
- Adjust the light intensity of multiple photos at once.
- Adjust the Red, Green and Blue color channels.
- Make dozens of pictures look older, in warmer colors, with the sepia special effect.
- Transform dozens of pictures to a charcoal sketch.
- Highlights edges in picture with a 3D effect.
- Transform multiple pictures from true colors to gray scale colors.
- Make lots of pictures look like oil paintings in batch mode.
- Make picture look like the photographic film was exposed to light.
What's New in Version 4.1 Build 2015.12.05 :
- Full support for Windows 10
- Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Tab focused on the first control in the filter settings for easier keyboard editing
- Fix: Issue in BatchPhoto Monitor that prevented it from processing tens of thousands of images in one session
- Other bug-fixes and improvements
- Date - Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background bounding-box
- Date - Select from a multitude of preset date formats, custom date separators, and to show the time with seconds
- Date - Correct the date/time if it was incorrectly recorded by your digital cameras
- Rotate - Added the condition to only rotate the Portrait or the Landscape photos
- Resize - Range limits for the width and height fields to prevent accidental mistyping of large values
- Comment - More precise stamp positioning and Alpha values in percents
- The option to maximize the window for all graphical filters
- Fix: The date/time was not correctly read for some RAW images in the filter settings window
- Support for new DSLR digital cameras and RAW image formats
Home Page - http://www.batchphoto.com/