(COMPREHENSIVE) SEO Course - Rank any website in Google
7 Hours | Mp4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels | 1.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Skill level: All level
Learn Basic to Advance SEO, See live case studies and learn how to rank any website in Google with White Hat SEO.
In this course your will know all about Search Engine Optimization.
First thing is that I will add me lectures soon and I will update this course from time to time. The course will be containing over 100 Lectures.
Following are the points that you will cover in this course,
What is Search Engine?
What is Search Engine Optimization and Why it is Imptant?
All about keywds, keywds research and best tools f keywd research.
Guide about doing SEO befe starting a website blog.
Facts of Search Engine Optimzation.
On page SEO & Off Page SEO.
Guide to On Page SEO including keywd density, keywd stuffing and perfect post length.
How to Optimize Blog post with proper keywd placement in post, title, url, meta description and image in der to make the post search engine friendly.
Off Page SEO, Imptance of Backlinks Dofollow & Nofollow Links.
All about Link Building.
Blog Commenting, Its Imptance, How to find blogs and How to write a good and satisfied comment.
What is Email outreach program, its imptance, how to get market email addresses, how to compose Email and a wksheet f Email outreach wk.
Directy Submission, Article Submission and Fum Posting with proper guide.
Social Bookmarking, Use fiverr f social bookmarking, 200+ dollow social bookmarking sites.
Will tell you about how I got 851 visits in just one night.
All about video sharing, best whiteboard animation tools, recding softwares and Sharing Sites.
What is Guest Posting, how to write an acceptable guest post, 200 Sites that accept guest post in different niche.
Three best SEO book that will guide to rank your website in top of Google.
This course will let you know each and every knowledge of SEO, Link Building and It's Strategies. With the help of this course you will be able to rank your your client website.
What are the requirements?
- Most Imptant thing is time to understand the course.
- Nmal Internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of website and blog
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 68 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- A guide to search engine, search engine optimization and its imptance.
- Difference between Nofollow and Dofollow Links.
- Complete keywd research guide with a list of best research tools.
- How to do SEO befe starting a website
- Guide to On page SEO, its imptance and facts.
- Optimizing the post title, url, meta description, image and data with proper keywd research in der to make it search engine friendly.
- You will get to know about Link Building, imptance of Backlinks and complete Link Building Strategies.
- Building quality backlinks with blog commenting and a guide to how to find blogs f commenting along with .edu and .gov sites.
- Guide to Email outreach program, use your subscribers, find market email addresses, compose good email and wksheet f email outreach program.
- Build backlinks with social bookmarking, my 800+ visits from single site, fiverr f social bookmarking and a list of 200+ dofollow social bookmarking site to generate backlinks.
- Guide to video sharing and what are the best tools f white board animation.
- Build reputation and quality backlinks with unique visits through guest posting, write a good and acceptable guest post and List of 200 Sites that accept guest posts.
- Three Ebooks that will guide you though different ways to rank your website in Top of Google Search.
What is the target audience?
- Those who want to rank their website in top of search result.
- Those who want to improve their global ranking.
- Those who want to use SEO as an income source.
- Those who want to increase their product sales by appearing in top of search results.