Phase One Capture One Pro 9.0.1 Build 13 64bit Multilanguage [Trial Reset.reg] | 140.46 MB
Phase One has released a new version of its Capture One Pro software and it comes with new tools and a completely updated contrast engine. Plus, new asset management capabilities, including sortable keyword capabilities, are now built-in.
New Image Editing Tools:
- Revised contrast engine: Changes have been made to the algorithms of colour, saturation and contrast. The colour editor has been revised to align design with the color balance tool. Handles are made easier to use and adjust, and the tool is now scalable when undocked.
- Masks from colour editor: The colour editor now allows the user to make a mask from a color edit.
- New Brush pack: Tool changes include the addition of flow, airbrush, straight line brushing, and the ability to link brushes.
- Luma curves and local curves: Added to the curve tool palette, Luma curves can be used to create contrast curves without affecting saturation. Also, curves can be used locally.
- Battery status for toolbar: This new tool can be placed on the toolbar where it gives a power supply overview to the attached tethered camera, warning photographers of low power during a shoot.
- Export EIP for catalogs: Catalog users can now benefit from EIP export for easy transportation of RAW and Settings, off system. In the Export originals panel, there is now an option to Export as EIP. Sessions users can also choose to Export originals. This creates a workflow in which the original RAW and adjustments are not packed – instead a copy is made, packed as EIP.
- DNG colours: This new feature allows Capture One Pro to treat and display supported camera files that have been converted to DNG (and include the RAW file in the DNG package), as if in their original format.
New Asset Management Tools:
- Keywords Tool: Keywords may be added and removed from images. The standard Capture One tool tips for local reset, local copy apply, pre-sets and help are available for this tool.
- Keyword Libraries: Used to manage the list (or lists) of keywords in a catalog or a session. As the Keywords tool adds keywords to images, the document Keyword Library is populated. This forms a keyword list for any and all terms in the current document and is unique for the session or the catalog.
- Sortable Keywords: Unique to Capture One Pro 9, users are able to reorder keywords in the Keywords tool for single image selections.
- Install a version TRIAL
- The trial version is fully functional for 30 days
- Every 29 days, add an entry to the system registry file (Trial_reset.reg)
- After adding an entry will reset the counter for the next 30 days
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed