Overloud - Mark Studio 2 v2.0.10 OS X | 98.60 MB
What’s the smallest, most powerful bass amp in the world? The Mark Studio 2! T
his exciting software gives you 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets and a rich
pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass
amplification in any DAW application or live situation. No matter what kind of bass you
use, the Mark Studio 2 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound
choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to
improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-
ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"),
Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input,
Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed