Quixel Suite 2.0.1
Quixel's immensely popular NDO and DDO have been completely reimagined, bringing faster texturing experiences than ever. 3DO, a new previewer included with all tools for free, throws physically based rendering into the mix.
NDO is the definitive normal mapping tool that turns Photoshop into a complete toolkit for surface details. Every tool in Photoshop can be utilized to sculpt normals in real time. Build non-destructive hard surface designs, extract rich normals from photographs with unrivaled definition, and instantly view every tweak in 3DO.
3DO is a model and material previewer directly connected to Photoshop, enabling review of your work without needing to utilize different applications. 3DO supports 1-1 previewing of any calibration profile, enabling pixel-perfect representation of your model like it would appear in the chosen profile. With a customizable cinematic post-processor, support for loading your own multi-material meshes, and support for animation and video output, what you see is truly what you get. 3DO comes bundled for free with NDO and DDO.
DDO completely optimizes Photoshop for rapid creation of PBR-accurate textures. The workflow is fast, easy to learn, and adaptable to any art style. Create unrivaled results, at unlimited resolutions, with the world's first fully scan-based PBR tool.
Added support for many more FBX and OBJ format variations
- Improved Wacom navigation (now much smoother)
- Added 27 Smart Materials and fine tuned values of various metals
- Added Weathering and Stylized categories to Smart Material library
- Refined all Dynamask presets and added new "Sun Bleach" preset
- Added "Fine Presentation" Post-Processing preset
- Added Blender Cycles export and workflow presets
- Added 5 new Masking Patterns
- Updated UI Tooltips
- Fixed bug in 3DO Map Importer where Specular and Gloss maps were confused
- Fixed bug in 3DO Map Importer where maps would not load properly
- Fixed bugs in mesh importer
- Fixed bug with Wacom eraser not being toggled when pressing "E"
- Fixed mesh rotation not working when light spinning was active
- Fixed displacement/bump/normal bugs in 3DO
- Fixed license upgrading
- Improved auto updater
- Added a helper message for how to set up a Photoshop and Quixel SUITE 2 connection
- Uploaded a new learning video: DDO Painter for Arnold (21:22)
Use New Crack Included
Download Following Links