InnovMetric PolyWorks 2014 IR4 Win64-SSQ | 1.2 GB
PolyWorks (PW) - multifunctional software manufactured by InnovMetricSoftwareInc., Used for processing laser scanning reverse engineering, control of geometry of products, problems of architecture, monitoring, ground deformation, and many others.
PolyWorks software package allows you to quickly and efficiently handle very large volumes of data. PolyWorks consists of several modules and has a wide range of tools that simplify and speed up the work with the data. It is important to note that the complex allows you to work with data obtained from the three-dimensional scanners of all brands.
• This module is designed for primary data.
• Initial import the data obtained by the terrestrial dimensional scanner or the data being processed by other programs. Already at this stage, there is some processing capabilities: data is imported with a given accuracy (specified step sampling points); data can be filtered by distance.
• You are the primary processing of point clouds: scaling point clouds; Filtering for matching points, ie, regulation (points, distances less divergent given by deleted). The module binds to the external coordinate system and the cross-linking scans.
• The program allows you to choose the method of cross-linking, which can be divided into: the visual methods of cross-linking; of the reference entities. And not least: the program produces statistics and histograms of error unions are primary polygonal models.
• Data can be eskportirovanny in many formats (AC, BRE, PIF, PTX, SURF), and as a polygonal models in DXF, IGES.
• Designed to create a triangulated model, the module allows you to manually determine the parameters responsible for the quality and accuracy of the generated model.
• The module is designed to work with TIN-surfaces created in PW or imported from other programs.
• The module contains the function smoothing, filling the "holes", retriangulyatsii (separate areas can be re-triangulated with less accuracy), a variety of mechanisms for creating curves and editing tools.
• This module implemented functions for creating and editing NURBS-surfaces - surfaces that are created from the curves, the module provides a variety of ways to create these curves manually - defined curves are carried out on these points, the curves are based on the intersection with model planes, loft automatically compiled mesh curves on the model with a given accuracy (step and the maximum distance at which they are separated from the model).
It includes tools to:
• produce writing in a point cloud of geometric primitives (circle, cone, cylinder, plane, point, polyline, and a vector scope);
• construction of polygonal surfaces;
• unification of data and reference objects in a single and unique system of coordinates;
• profiling, creating arbitrary and predetermined sections;
• make a detailed comparison, statistics, and reports within or between data reference objects and primitives;
• all types of measurement, control of the position and status of complex structures (measurement of geometric dimensions, both linear and angular, area, volume);
• export data and reference objects in many formats.
• Decrease mainly colored polygon 3D-models. Support module, which allows to reduce the weight of the model by reducing the number of its constituent elements (triangulation or patches).
• The module allows you to combine model and its texture map, that is, get a model with textures display not only the geometry, but also the physical properties of the model. The texture map should be obtained from the scanner, that is, the data from the scanner should be in addition to coordinate information on the intensity. Two types of information are combined, resulting model has the form closest to the reality.
• Module for viewing data.
• Models created in a program stored in an internal format and can be viewed in the free supplies modules. PolyWorks software product designed for a specific range of tasks which in other software products is not possible.
• This range of tasks covers many aspects. For example: Monitoring of ground deformation, landslides and subsidence under the influence of anthropogenic factors. By overlapping models created at different times, you can get the magnitude and direction of the displacement. And characterize data on these shifts are not the individual control points.
• Since the scanning performed continuous shooting, the necessary information will be available in almost any point on the surface. The data obtained are presented in the form of a colored three-dimensional model of the distribution of colors depending on the strain.
• A simple click of the mouse button at any point in this model, the screen displays the value and direction of the deformation, as well as the coordinates of the point of observation in different cycles. Then there is charting the distribution of these variables, which can be transformed into a variety of graphs, charts and bar graphs in the format MS Excel.
• Three-dimensional model of the surface of the earth allows us to solve a number of tasks, from calculating the volumes of explosive blocks on developed open pit and ending with the usual topographical plans and materials for the land documents.
• Tools software PolyWorks automatically in this case as possible the following tasks:
Surface analysis (magnitude and direction of deformation). Surface analysis - transects (they can be carried out in different directions perpendicular to the board and horizontal planes: in the first case, it is one of the main parameters of assessing the quality of the explosion and the location of the ore, in the other we get topoplan career).
• Construction of the surface contour of collapse. Evaluation of the collapse and blow up the volume (the collapse of the assessment of these models can be performed as follows: the collapse of the settlement is divided into blocks (eg 3 × 3 m) and the estimated volume of each block and these calculations are calculated on a plane at a predetermined elevation) Many other tasks. The objectives of industrial enterprises related to the inaccessible and measurements of complex objects, building three-dimensional models of objects and training materials for use in automated systems design and systems management. Monitoring of buildings and structures, in particular the observation of deformations.
• By overlapping models created at different times, you can get the amount and direction of displacement at any point in the building. Perhaps the imposition of the current model to some "standard" model, which can play the role of the project. In this case, we will have a deviation from the "ideal" parameters. An example of this can serve as a bending deformation hipped roof.
• The deformation monitoring is carried out both on the building as a whole and for individual components, including the disabled.
Year / Release Date: 2014
Version: 2014 IR4 Build 4518
Developer: InnovMetric Software Inc.
Developer website: http://www.innovmetric.com/
Medicine: Present (Team-SolidSQUAD)
System requirements: Windows 64-bit