Avast! Internet Security/Antivirus 2015 10.2.2218 + License valid till 2017 | 387.40 MB
Avast! Antivirus Home Edition is an easy to use application designed for home use that offers real-time protection. This software updates itself, has an antivirus carantine and anti-rootkit built-in. Avast! Antivirus Home Edition represents the best FREE antivirus protection currently available on the market. This edition is FREE OF CHARGE for non-commercial & home use only.
- Anti-spyware built-in
- Web Shield
- Anti-rootkit built-in
- Automatic updates
- Strong self-protection
- Virus Chest
- Antivirus kernel
- System integration
- Simple User Interface
- Integrated Virus Cleaner
- Resident protection
- Support for 64-bit Windows
- P2P and IM Shields
- Network Shield
· Antivirus kernel
· Automatic updates
· Simple User Interface
· PUSH updates
· Enhanced User Interface
· Virus Chest
· Resident protection
· System integration
· script blocker
· Command-line scanner
· P2P and IM Shields
· Integrated Virus Cleaner
· Network Shield
· Support for 64-bit Windows
· Web Shield
What's new :
- HTTPS scanning. Now, we are able to detect and decrypt TLS/SSL protected traffic in our Web-content filtering component. We are using our own generated certificates that are added into the Root Certificate store in Windows and also into major browsers. This feature will protect you against viruses coming through HTTPs traffic as well as adding compatibility for SPDY+HTTPS/ HTTP 2.0 traffic. You can tune/disable this feature in the settings section.
- Home Network Security. Scan your home network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, factory passwords, etc.). This is quite a new approach as we are trying to discover potential problems not isolated on the particular device only, but in the entire network of devices you use or connect to the Internet from.
- SecureDNS (this feature is active in the paid versions only). We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.).
- Smart Scan. Integrated all on demand scans into one (Antivirus, Software updates, Home Network, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results and recommendations.
- New Support System. Easy contact for paid users to submit a ticket with all info included automatically. Improved knowledge base for free users. Help is completely online and is more up to date.
- General bugfixing. This covers a lot of stability and performance changes in all components (but the main focus was traditionally on the network and engine components).
- GrimeFighter Free. GrimeFighter will offer free cleaning of junk files and tuning of system settings. These tasks are performed by our Zilch and Torque minions. Other minion functions remain as paid-for features.
- AVAST NG. A hardware based virtualization solution capable of running each Windows process in standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated to your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also eventually power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (although it does not now).
Faster start after reboot - some components are loaded later
File System Shield - solved incompatibility with TrueCrypt
File System Shield - exclusions work again
Added option to install Skype during Avast installation
StreamFilter - Improved compatibility with other AV products