Advanced Five Point Pattern Webinar - Barrie Hetirachi
English | Size: 490.71 MB (514,547,180 bytes )
Barrie Hetirachi needs no introduction. One of Wave59's most respected and prolific PowerUsers, his breakthrough work with ellipses last year continues to resonate with the Wave59 community, and his Five Point Pattern Basics presentation was one of the most popular talks at the 2011 PowerUser Conference. Now Barrie is ready to share his Advanced Five Point Pattern Techniques in a one-day webinar on June 30th.
There are patterns that hold great influence over time periods that are worthy of trading. Advanced knowledge of when these pattern archetypes emerge allows traders to focus on the market when there is a higher probability to move in a predictable manner. This seminar will focus on various manifestations and the identification of opportunities of the Five Point archetypes, including some outside of the classic XABCD.
After taking this webinar you will:
1. Find new trading opportunities that would otherwise be hidden, well ahead of time, in whatever market you trade, across any time frame
2. Learn how to find precise support and resistance levels for targeting
3. Discover how to trade one pattern multiple times along a time window that can span weeks to months to years
4. More easily identify opportunities and risks using the market's own vibration
5. Walk away with an infusion of fresh new ideas and concepts to energize your trading mind
6. Know how to use these advanced tools to filter out chaos and gain a balanced perspective of the market
7. Own a set of precision tools not available to the masses, freeing you to master the market on your own terms
The Five Point Pattern indicator was coded by Earik Beann based on Barrie's specifications - it is a virtual laboratory for unmasking the hidden layers of information in the markets. Doing this type of analysis manually would take hours, but with these advanced tools at your fingertips, you have one-click access with automated calibration and placement on any chart in Wave59 PRO2. The workshop will cover the usage of these specialized tools in identifying low-risk/high-probability trading opportunities in the markets. All of the tools can be used in any market and in any time frame.