3D Portrait V1 - Project for After Effects (VideoHive)
CS4, CS5, CS6, CC | AEP | 1920x1080 | 504 MB
3D Portrait - A tool which now helps you animate the complex structure of the human face. All you need is a still image.
This is what you can do:
- Bring in an image of a human face
- Choose a preset that represents the angle from which your photo was shot
- Modify build in masks for eyes, nose, lips and ears
- Create custom masks to take objects like hair, neck and shoulder into consideration
- Generate a 3D-Surface based on those masks
- Move a camera around this surface and keyframe it to create an animation
- Render it in Full HD (1920x1080)
Please keep in mind that this tool was created to animate portraits of human faces only. Although this is a 3-dimensional effect, it is generated from a 2-dimensional image and therefore it has it's limitations. This doesn't generate a full-spherical-3d-head-model, but displaces a planar surface.
There will be some kinds of photos which will work better then others. But for most of the photos I have tried it on, it worked great. A basic understanding of After Effects' 3d-Space and camera movement is recommended. This is complex effect, so depending on your machine, expect little longer render times. You always have the option to lower the 3d-Surface’s resolution though.
What you get:
- 3D Portrait V1 (Will work with CS4 and higher)
- 60 Minutes of video Tutorial
- PDF document with the controls explained