IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 v4.0.1 | 313 MB
Get ready to have your mind (and ears) blown. AmpliTube 4, a major upgrade to the world's most powerful guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC, is here and will take you to a level of hyper-realism and customization of tone you never knew possible.
AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible.
If you're new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you're in for a treat. If you're a veteran computer tone-master, well, you're still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered - and leads the way in - guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
- Hyper-Realistic tone
- 3D Cab Room w/ selectable room simulations
- Dual Mic placement on any speaker
- Individual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level
- New British Series Amps
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response
- Acoustic Simulator
- Effects loop slot between pre and power amp
- Universal effects placement
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section
- 8-track DAW/Recorder
- 4-track Looper
- Built-in Custom Shop
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Download Following Links