Dassault Systemes GEOVIA Minex 6.4.1 | 561.8 mb
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announced the release of GEOVIA Minex 6.4.1 with over 25 user-requested updates and enhancements.
Minex is the recognised world leader of integrated geology and mine planning solutions for coal and other stratified deposits. Minex ensures resources are evaluated accurately and mined efficiently from exploration to rehabilitation. As a single integrated solution, data and skills can be readily moved between teams at significant time and cost savings.
With this latest release of Minex, benefit from over 25 user-requested updates and enhancements such as:
- Enhanced underground schedule reporting now calculates the total horizontal distance from panels to a shaft.
- Improved Underground Design Data Manager provides the option of selecting either a Seam type variable or a Panel type variable when adding a quality variable to the Reserves Data.
- The quality updates dialog now supports panel variables with an option to define the grid prefix for any grids that are used to update panel-based variables.
- Improved Variogram Modeling is now supported with the updated Geostatistics version 6.6.2.
- Better graphics capture capabilities in multiple image formats are available with the upgrade to ImageMagick 6.8.9.
- Blocks in all selected area panels are updated with a quality value in an Underground Reserve Quality Update.
- Headings and data are now aligned in the Output window of an Underground Reserves report.
- Detailed resource reports are produced when a pit and bench are selected as the lower limit.
- New help tutorials and discussions are included for a range of topics including Borehole SQL, hatch patterns, transform and surfaces.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes' collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 170,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Name: Dassault Systemes GEOVIA Minex
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 561.8 mb
Download Following Links