The coloration and warmth characteristic of circuits from classic samplers recreated with painstaking accuracy. Decimort recreates the colouration and adds the vintage sampler's magic to any sound.
Electronic music (especially Hip-Hop) producers have long been aware that classic samplers (such as early Akai and E-MU units) had a character and sound all their own: they added a "grit" and "color" to the samples and loops they played back which made them sound "fat" and sit well in a mix. This sound coloration was due to the encoding techniques, lower sample rate and bit depth, and conversion circuits used by these early samplers. Decimort recreates this coloration and adds that vintage sampler magic back to any loop, any bassline, or any sound played through it for that matter! Beyond vintage sampler emulation, it’s also the perfect bit-crusher with filter, capable of extreme settings for dramatic results.
- Ultra accurate resampling algorithm (ADC emulation, no harmonics above 22kHz)
- Approximative (pre) filter and Image (post) filter, both conjugated with resampler NEW
- Adjustable jitter NEW
- Quantization with controlled dithering NEW
- Two quantization methods (mid-raiser, mid-tread) NEW
- Analog-like filters with adjustable resonance and cutoff
- Tag based preset browser NEW
- Two alternative GUI sizesNEW
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout NEW
- 64bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output (unwanted)