DS SIMULIA TOSCA 2016.2111 | 1.3 Gb
FE-DESIGN GmbH, a engineering and software company for numerical optimization solutions based on finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD), announced the release of DS SIMULIA TOSCA 2016 is efficient optimization based on FEA and CFD Simulations.
Today's engineers aspire to develop innovative products in the shortest development time possible. Security, comfort, performance, efficiency, durability, and flexibility are just some of the aspects to take into account.
As leading technologies for structural optimization and flow optimization, both Tosca Structure and Tosca Fluid offer efficient optimization based on industry standard FEA (Abaqus, ANSYS, MSC Nastran) and CFD software (STAR-CCM+ and ANSYS Fluent).
The Tosca optimization suite enables engineers to take full advantage of any improvement potential while leveraging advanced simulation capabilities. It creates optimized design concepts to achieve the highest performance, quality, and eco-efficiency in a shorter development time.
What's New for Tosca Structure 2016 and Tosca Fluid 2016:
Tosca Structure 2016
- Tosca Structure.sizing now supports NVH-responses
Enables users to address common use scenarios in the automotive industry.
- Tosca Structure.sizing now support circular beams
Enables 3D printing of optimized lattice structures.
- New algorithm for casting manufacturing constraint for Tosca Structure Topology
Enables users to achieve castable designs where the old algorithm failed.
- New Sensitivity-based algorithms for Tosca Structure Shape
Enables users to solve shape optimization problems which do not use only stress-oriented objective functions
Other design responses like displacement can also be considered as objective functions or constraints
- Stress constraint now supports temperature boundary conditions for Tosca Structure Topology
- New inverse output of STL-surface for improved data exchange between results and CAD design environments
Tosca Fluid 2016
- Improved interfaces for Star CCM+ and Ansys Fluent tools
- New port for Windows operating systems
Enables users to run Tosca Fluid natively on Windows
- Improved optimality criteria
- New additional monitors for presenting objective functions of backflows
Enables users to track progress of optimizations involving backflows
FE-DESIGN GmbH is engineering and software company for numerical optimization solutions based on finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD). FE-DESIGN develops TOSCA Structure and TOSCA Fluid - leading technologies for structural optimization (topology, shape and bead) and flow optimization (topology). The company also provides comprehensive expertise and unique software applications in flexible, customized engineering services.
FE-DESIGN has offices in Europe and the USA and is globally represented by a worldwide network of authorized resellers.
Name: DS SIMULIA TOSCA
Version: (64bit) 2016 build 2111 with Documentation
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 1.3 Gb
DS SIMULIA TOSCA 2016.2111]Download[/url]