Quixel's immensely popular NDO and DDO have been completely reimagined, bringing faster texturing experiences than ever. 3DO, a new previewer included with all tools for free, throws physically based rendering into the mix.
NDO is the definitive normal mapping tool that turns Photoshop into a complete toolkit for surface details. Every tool in Photoshop can be utilized to sculpt normals in real time. Build non-destructive hard surface designs, extract rich normals from photographs with unrivaled definition, and instantly view every tweak in 3DO.
3DO is a model and material previewer directly connected to Photoshop, enabling review of your work without needing to utilize different applications. 3DO supports 1-1 previewing of any calibration profile, enabling pixel-perfect representation of your model like it would appear in the chosen profile. With a customizable cinematic post-processor, support for loading your own multi-material meshes, and support for animation and video output, what you see is truly what you get. 3DO comes bundled for free with NDO and DDO.
DDO completely optimizes Photoshop for rapid creation of PBR-accurate textures. The workflow is fast, easy to learn, and adaptable to any art style. Create unrivaled results, at unlimited resolutions, with the world’s first fully scan-based PBR tool.
Here is the patch of the early acces patch 2.1.0.
So its the 2.1.0b still under early acces and can provide buggy features !
Changelog from teddy
Hey guys! Here's an updated 2.1.0 patch -- this build fixes some of the bugs introduced with the first 2.1 patch, some additional bugs, and increases 3DO performance. It also installs Quixel Colors 1.1 (for 3ds max & Maya) automatically for you. Thanks for the quick reports everyone!
- Introducing: Symmetry Painting, including 1 plane, 2 plane and 3 plane symmetry options
- Introducing: Quixel Colors 1.1, for quickly assigning material IDs in Maya and 3dsmax (now with baking options for 3ds max! Coming soon for Maya)
- Added Wireframe toggle, including presentation settings
- Added Backface Culling toggle
- Added 3D Paint Invert toggle
- Added Seam Dilation slider in paint mode
- Improved Metal & Wood base material values
- Importer in 3DO now loading faster
- Improved UI for input fields in 3DO
- Fixed issue with disappearing Dynamask editor
- Fixed offline activation bug
- Fixed license activation bug
- Additional minor bug fixes
- Fixed NDO/DDO startup crash
- Fixed 3DO baking issues introduced with 2.1 patch
- Fixed wireframe bugs
- Fixed 3DO memory leaks introduced with 2.1 patch