Indie game developers can learn fundamentals like level creation and camera movement in Unity for their own FPS games
Creating every First Person Shooter game requires some fundamental skills: level design, camera movement, etc. Using Unity, this course hopes to provide some basics in those areas those areas that can be applicable for all of your FPS projects
SECTION ONE: DESIGNING HOW YOUR CAMERA FUNCTIONS
In this section, we will going to cover the most important features that are implemented in every FPS (First person shooter/3rd person shooter) game you play which includes.
- A separate window at the Top-right of the screen so you can see what is going on in different locations.
- How to choose different camera view with keyboard to switch to different cameras like NFS or any other racing game.
- Take snapshots of different game contents that you can use to implement your own photo gallery or displaying a past key moment.
- Creating a telescopic camera that can be used to zoom in and out to any enemy or other obstacle.
- Making a camera that can inspect(move on a specific orbit/ Zoom in and out) and create a minimap at the right-bottom