Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments - The Ultimate Security Guide (2012) (Pdf & Epub)
Publisher: Packt Publishing (May 16, 2012)
Language: English | ISBN-10: 1849517746 - ISBN-13: 978-1849517744 | 36 MB
Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments - The Ultimate Security Guide (2012) (Pdf & Epub).
* Learn how to perform an efficient, organized, and effective penetration test from start to finish.
* Gain hands-on penetration testing experience by building and testing a virtual lab environment that includes commonly found security measures such as IDS and firewalls.
* Take the challenge and perform a virtual penetration test against a fictional corporation from start to finish and then verify your results by walking through step-by-step solutions.
* Detailed step-by-step guidance on managing testing results and writing clearly organized and effective penetration testing reports.
* Properly scope your penetration test to avoid catastrophe.
* Understand in detail how the testing process works from start to finish, not just how to use specific tools.
* Use advanced techniques to bypass security controls and remain hidden while testing.
* Create a segmented virtual network with several targets, IDS and firewall.
* Generate testing reports and statistics.
* Perform an efficient, organized, and effective penetration test from start to finish.
Although the book is intended for someone that has a solid background in information security the step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow for all skill levels. You will learn Linux skills, how to setup your own labs, and much much more.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed