I will show you how to get the most from Scrivener - The best book writing software for writers & self-published authors
Learn how to get the most out of the powerful writing tool, Scrivener, in this course for self-published authors.
Scrivener is the one software program that I use every single day, in all aspects of my writing, and I have no doubt whatsoever that it has played a huge role in me becoming a more productive writer.
Since using Scrivener properly, I have written regularly, I have written quickly and I have written with purpose. Now it is time that you do the same,
Learn how to use the industry-leading writing software correctly
In this over-the-shoulder look at how Scrivener has become an integral part of my own writing process, I will show you how you can use Scrivener:
In the RESEARCHING of your book
In the OUTLINING of your book
In the WRITING of your book
In the REWRITING and EDITING of your book
In the PROMOTING of your book (through the setting up of your book's front and back matter)
In the COMPILING of your book into different eBook formats
Don't make the same mistake I made
I am happy to say that I was an early adopter of Scrivener. Unfortunately, despite making a financial investment in buying the software, I did not then follow this up with making a time investment to learn how to use it properly.
For far too long I merely used Scrivener like a fancy word processor, which was such a waste. Please don't make the same mistake I made. Enrol in this course today.
By the end of the course, you will become a more productive writer by unlocking the power of the incredible writing software that is Scrivener.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of the writing tool Scrivener (NB. You can download a FREE 30 day of actual use trial of Scrivener and I have included a special link within the course materials)
- A willingness to learn
- A commitment to take action on the knowledge learned in this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn how to get the most out of Scrivener
- Learn how to organise the research materials for your books
- Learn how to increase your writing productivity
- Learn how to set up the front and back matter of your books
- Learn how to compile your books into ePub and Kindle formats
What is the target audience?
- Self-published authors looking to unleash the power of Scrivener
- Self-published authors looking to increase the number of books they write each year
- Self-published authors looking to setup calls to action within the front and back matter of their books
- Self-published authors looking to easily format their eBooks
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!