An introduction to gaming your teaching
This course focuses on how to gamify your instruction. Gamification refers to applying principles of video games to how you teach. This course is intended for people who have little to no knowledge about how to gamify their instruction or are unsure how to start. You will learn the principles necessary to create a foundation that supports gamifing your instruction such as creating quests and how to grade them. You will also learn some more advanced techniques such as how to use badges and create an item shop. This course can be completed within a week, but the ideas may take longer to implement.
What are the requirements?
- You do not need any special knowledge before starting this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 12 lectures and 57 mins of content!
- develop quests for their courses
- understand how to assign experience points to quests
- know how to convert experience points into grades
- be able to implement at least one advanced aspect of gamification
What is the target audience?
- This course is appropriate for anyone who is interested in gamifing their instruction. Gamification works across most grades and ages.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!