Pixelmator 3.4.2 | 42.98 MB
What's New in Version 3.4.2
• Gradients in 16-bit images now look much smoother.
• Improved support for 16-bit Photoshop images.
• Effect previews in the Effects Browser look sharper.
• When cropping, the area within the crop marquee used to be slightly lightened, now the colors stay the same.
• When hovering over an effect name in the Effects Browser, the correct name and shortcut is shown in the tooltip.
• In OS X 10.11.2, the corners of several effects thumbnails were filled with random colors. We fixed them.
• Fixed crashing on OS X 10.9.5 when using the Gradient Tool.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixelmator/id407963104?mt=12
More Info: http://www.pixelmator.com/
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, access them anywhere with iCloud, save them to Photos, share via email or social networks, print, or export to popular image formats. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.4 is redesigned to cohere with OS X El Capitan’s fresh and modern look, brings new OS X Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive support, and works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of OS X features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the Macbook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed