Lynda - The Modern Enterprise Data Environment
Size: 325MB | Duration: 2h 08m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Enterprise data inevitably spans many systems. From data marts and data warehouses and mission-critical applications such as ERP, supply chain, and CRM to industry-specific applications such as enterprise medical and health records. But data quality, governance, migration, and management need to be addressed holistically. Big data gives us a powerful new weapon to finally get our arms around it all. Join Alan Simon as he shows how to build a top-notch enterprise data team, evaluate your data architecture, solicit feedback from business users and IT staff, and create a plan to manage your data going forward.
He helps you build a portfolio of projects that align with business needs, and migrate your current data into a more modern big data environment.
* Surveying the enterprise data landscape
* Building a data architecture team
* Selling the team
* Finding out what's working-and what's not-with scorecards
* Analyzing and reporting feedback results
* Modernizing your data architecture
* Refining and selling your data portfolio
* Evolving your data team