Xcode 7 Essential Training
Size: 370MB | Duration: 2h 46m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Explore the major features of Xcode, the integrated development environment for developers of OS X, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps. This IDE has been popular since the first release, but more and more developers are discovering how Xcode makes for an easier and more efficient development workflow.
And, with Xcode 7, it now supports Swift 2. 0. This Xcode tutorial helps new iOS and OS X developers install Xcode and start writing and editing code. Author Todd Perkins also reviews the version control and storyboard features, as well as the basics of Interface Builder, Xcode's intuitive UI design tool. Plus, learn how to compile and debug apps, test apps in the iOS Simulator, and send your app to Apple to be published in one of its app stores.
* What is Xcode?
* File handling in Xcode
* Exploring the code editor
* Creating snippets
* Adding Git version control to your project
* Making interface connections to the code
* Using Interface Builder
* Creating an iPhone or iPad storyboard
* Compiling code with the LLVM compiler
* Sharing resources in a workspace
* Catching common errors with Analyze and Fix-It
* Using the iOS Simulator
* Preparing an app to be published