Lynda - Up and Running with OneDrive
Size: 143MB | Duration: 0h 53m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Learn how to store and share files using OneDrive, Microsoft's free cloud storage service. Garrick Chow covers everything from managing files to organizing your photos in online galleries and slideshows.
Learn how to upload, organize, copy, and delete files; share files using links and the Public folder; find the files and info you need; tag photos; and create documents with Office Online, the free cloud-based version of Office that comes with a OneDrive account.
* Signing in to OneDrive
* Setting up OneDrive on Mac and Windows
* Uploading files and folders
* Renaming, copying, downloading, and deleting files
* Sharing files
* Searching files
* Working with photos in OneDrive
* Working with Office Online files