Click the green button to combine multiple brackets and see the magic of Aurora HDR. Powerful tone-mapping algorithm will create stunning realistic HDR photos in seconds. Aurora HDR combines everything we know about High Dynamic Range photography, and takes it light years further. Not just smarter, faster, more powerful and more feature-rich than other tools, Aurora HDR offers a completely new photo editing experience.
What features and tools make Aurora HDR best-in-class software?
- The next generation of tone-mapping algorithms
- Advanced color controls and color toning
- Professional HDR presets from natural to extreme
- Multiple layers with blend modes
- Powerful detail, clarity and structure controls
- Custom textures & Luminosity masking
Aurora HDR combines Macphun's proprietary image tone-mapping, a fun user interface and Trey’s excellent photographic vision. You get fast and powerful results for creating HDR photos with styles from completely realistic to extreme.
COMPLETE SET OF HDR TOOLS.
Aurora HDR features an easy-to-use, versatile workflow that supports every style of HDR. It simplifies the creation of beautiful photos with with auto alignment and automatic deghosting technology, over 60 powerful editing tools and scores of 1-click presets developed by Trey Ratcliff and the Macphun team.
PRESETS FOR INSTANT MAGIC.
You want amazing results, quickly? Aurora HDR presets for various photography styles will give it to you. Even create your own presets and share them with other artists.
UNIQUE EDITING TOOLS.
Take advantage of custom textures, layers, brushes, image radiance, structure and detail controls, vignette and vivid colors and much more. Aurora HDR includes best-in-class toning, split-toning, color filter and even graduated neutral density tools to help you achieve fantastic results, easily!
- Revolutionary tone-mapping technology
- Advanced real-time image processing
- HDR presets for all types of photos
- Layers with blend modes
- Custom Textures
- Custom brush for selective editing
- Advanced color editing tools
- Clarity, detail & structure controls
- Glow tool
- Image radiance
- Crop and alignment
- Tone curve, vignette
- Social sharing
- Native RAW support
- Unlimited number of layers
- Unlimited number of brackets
- Trey Ratcliff signature HDR presets
- Photoshop plug-in support
- Lightroom plug-in support
- Aperture plug-in support
- Luminosity masking
- Chromatic aberration reduction
- Gradient masking tools
What's New in Version 1.2.0:
- LEICA M MONOCHROM (Typ 246) Support
- Improved support for Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji cameras
- Photos for Mac extension support
- LR and PS plugins updated
- Improved masking brush
- Overall HDR effect improvements
- Improved Chromatic Aberration Removal
- Improved support for 11″ and 13″ displays
- Reduced artifacts on highlights zones
- New feature - Open .HDR, .EXR images and save in these formats
- Fixed bug with Metadata and EXIF data saving
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later