DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Multilingual + Portable | 61.22 MB | 68.36 MB
DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie including menus, trailers and special features is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD including menus, trailers, and special features onto one or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD:
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
- Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile:
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 Updated!New: StealthyClone works closer with BluPath now, which means we can remove Java protection completely based on the BluPath result.
New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
New: Added the support to remove Cinavia in Blu-ray to DVDConverter option.
New: Added the support to remove Cinavia from DTS-HD Master 7.1 audio tracks found on Fast & Furious 7 and Jurassic World.
New: Added an alert dialog when opening DVD discs containing Cinavia protection.
New: Added the support to enable CUDA H.265 encoder when converting to mp4/mkv H.265 profiles with CRF encoding method.
Fix: A problem that the Cinavia watermark was not removed when copying A Million Ways to Die in the West and The Smurfs 2 with CinaviaRemoval HD.
Fix: A problem that CinaviaRemoval HD could not be enabled when opening the disc Fury of Region B.
Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 size in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab failed to create ISO files in Blu-ray Copy (9215 Beta).
Fix: A problem that the default output resolution was wrong in DVD Ripper.
Fix: A problem that the output mp4 files had no sound in the left channels when converting Blu-ray/DVD sources in certain cases.
Fix: An A/V sync problem when converting Blu-ray sources to m2ts files in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the conversion speed was slow when converting Blu-ray/DVD ISO files and folder sources in Ripper.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
DVDFab 22.214.171.124 Multilingual + Portable]Download[/url]